STYLE

STYLE
STYLE

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

HOW TO'S

HOW TO'S
HOW TO'S

BEST OF PRIMARK AW16

This week, the beginning of Autumn technically commenced - although not really in my books, it's still hot, I'm still wearing sandals, and I'm yet to put my sausage toes away anytime soon. Regardless, the cold British weather will soon be in the post, so I think it's time we take a look at what Primark has got to offer this Autumn/Winter, and let me tell you..they are yet to disappoint. Expect embroidery galore, puffer jackets, and an influx of fabulous textures and sequins.


If you've been into Primark recently you may have also noticed the launch of their new Ps Pro collection emulating cheaper alternatives of the Beauty Blenders and Artis makeup brushes. You can now find products to suit your every need including contour kits, eyeshadow palettes..the whole shebang. It was a little hard to photograph the makeup at the press day, as it was pretty packed, and I felt like an annoying tourist, but have a look next time you pop into your local branch. To this day I still swear by their Velvet Matte Lip Crayon in the shade 'Natural'. It's an exact dupe for MACs ever popular 'Honey Love', and since discovering this pencil, I needn't bother replacing it. 
What are your favourite pieces? As per usual, I'm not so patiently waiting on the faux furs. 

Lovely to see Dauby again of Dymps and Dimes.  She also shot this outfit for me which you can find here